With Letz Design handling your project management, we will completely manage and oversee the construction of your landscape design. This service ensures absolute integrity of the design along with quality of construction and approval of all materials.
Scope of Project Management services includes the following:
- Will meet with the various contractors on site to review all aspects of the project from via the design.
- Collect all contractors bids and present them to the owners with comments and information regarding past experiences.
- Will meet with the selected contractor the day of the project start to review critical aspects of the design and verify which elements are to remain versus being removed from the site.
- Set up a timeline of visits at critical junctures of the work to be performed. I.e. layout of the forms for new hardscape, verify utilities to be installed (electrical, irrigation and drainage).
- Maintain ongoing communication with contractor to resolve any issues, adjustments or changes due to the site or client’s wishes.
- Assist with and or approve of the plant placement before plants are placed in the ground.
- Provide a final walk through with the owner’s to ensure their satisfaction.
- Offer a consultation on care and maintenance with the owner at a later date once plants are established.
This service is typically suggested for clients who work away from home and are not available day times to review the progress. Also for more complicated designs with multi-faceted construction elements. And also for the discriminating client who wants absolute freedom from the process and trusts Letz Design’s experience, vision and communication skills with the contractor.